Dior 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette | Makeup My Way
What It is:
Featuring a captivating, eye-shaped motif, the iconic 5 Couleurs palette in a limited edition dresses the eyes in vibrant colours.
What It Does:
This fall, the iconic 5 Couleurs palette explores an array of vibrant hues for a luminous, matte finish. Featuring a hypnotic motif, this captivating eyeshadow palette projects strong and modern femininity.
On skin, the powder is imperceptible and incredibly fine, while the colour has spectacular staying power.
A variety of textures united in a single case to style the eyes with a layering technique. The expertise of the Dior laboratories has resulted in extraordinary colour fidelity: the result on the eyes is identical to the shade and intensity seen in the case. The pigments are compacted into powders using binders to create a creamy sensation on the fingertips.
Two limited-edition, eye-catching palettes:
977 Glorif-eye: A harmony of purples and grays, illuminated by a sky-blue at the center
517 Intensif-eye: An intense palette of raw shades of gray, brown and burgundy, electrified by an explosive yellow at the center
How To Use:
For a natural look:
1. Apply the medium shade on the entire eyelid with the round foam tip applicator to open up the eyes.
2. Then add definition by using the liner tip applicator to apply the darkest shade along the lash line.
3. Using the brush, highlight with the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to widen the eyes.
For a sophisticated look:
1. Apply the medium shade on the entire eyelid with the round foam tip applicator to open up the eyes, and then the darker shade along the lash line with the liner tip for definition.
2. Blend over the entire eyelid and outward using the brush.
3. Use the round foam tip applicator to highlight with the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to create even greater contrast and structure.