Cellulite is a condition in which the skin has a dimpled, lumpy appearance. It usually affects the buttocks and thighs but can also occur in other areas. Cellulite occurs when fat deposits push through the connective tissue beneath the skin.
Between 80 and 90 percent of women will probably experience cellulite.
New tests confirm the repairing effects of Matrixyl® 3000: promotion of wrinkle smoothing and improvement of skin tone and elasticity. Matrixyl 3000™ has been tested and proven to tighten the elasticity of the skin which produces the appearance of healthy, younger looking and feeling skin.
Cellulite is a fat tissue that appears below the skin’s surface. People do not need to be overweight to have cellulite, in fact, skinny people can have some on their buttocks, breasts, thighs, and abdomen. Cellulite is caused by the following:
1. Genetics People who have close relatives that have cellulite are more prone to it. Studies show that almost 85% of women who have cellulitis have relatives (mostly parents) affected by the same problem at least once in their lives.
2. Lack of exercise Causes People who do not exercise need to tone their muscles to prevent cellulite formation. Following a cardiovascular program or strength training is one way in keeping cellulite away from the body. Walking, jogging, and swimming are also fun activities to avoid cellulitis.
3. Poor eating habits Unhealthy food together with excess consumption of alcohol, caffeine or spicy foods are closely linked to cellulite formation. When a person takes too much of these foods, the body loses its ability to ush the toxins they produce so they are stored in the fatty tissue. Experts recommend 8 glasses of water everyday instead of caffeine or alcoholic beverages.
4. Smoking Few people know that smoking is one of the causes of cellulite formation. It weakens the skin by constricting the capillaries and harms the connective tissue. As a result, the skin develops cellulites. A sure way to reduce or eliminate cellulite is through a healthy diet, consistent exercise, and enough water to remove the toxins from the body.
There are a lot of cellulite remedies in the market today. Some of them are the following: People who are suffering from excessive cellulitis and have the need to eliminate them as soon as possible resort to liposuction. This is the removal of cellulite or fat deposits through surgical procedure. Although liposuction has potential side effects, more and more people are going for it because of its fast and excellent results.
Cellulite creams that contain minerals, herbs, antioxidants, and vitamins. These creams provide needed moisture and increase the blood supply to remedy damaged and dehydrated cellulite-affected body parts. These creams have a low approval rate because minimal results can be seen in a few months.
Cellulite is one of the biggest skincare problems being faced by Americans today. However, with the prevention tips and techniques you will learn how to fight it and have a much improved body beautiful in no time.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh