DO: Skip bottom heavy eyeliner
DON'T: Go heavy on the bottom of the eye since it can draw the face downward; making you look tired and your face heavy.
Remember, the upper lids should always look a bit more intense than the bottom half. This is because the top half frames the eyes to make them "pop."
You can make your eyes look younger, brighter — even more lifted — in minutes, using just your basic makeup.
Learn the techniques:
Sweep a matte, warm light sand shadow on lids up to the creases.
- Line your top lids with black pencil (if you're fair, try brown or navy), making it a bit thick.
- With a small shadow brush, trace a gleamy eyeshadow in the same color over the liner.
- Dot black liner between your top lashes from underneath; finish with two coats of mascara.
- Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen
- Lighted Makeup Mirror with Magnification
- Milani Soft & Sultry Eyeshadow Palette
- Setting Spray
- Physicians Formula Eyeliner
- Marc Jacobs Gel Liner In The Buff