Eyeliner Do's and Don'ts Lift Mature Eyes! Mistakes to Avoid
Skip bottom heavy eyeliner: Going heavy on the bottom of the eye can draw the face downward; the end result looks tired and face heavy. Remember, the upper lids should always look a bit more intense than the bottom half. This is because the top half frames the eyes to make them "pop."
You can make your eyes look younger, brighter — even more lifted — in minutes, using just your basic makeup.
Learn the techniques.
Sweep a matte, warm light sand shadow on lids up to the creases.
- Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen
- Lighted Makeup Mirror with Magnification
- Milani Soft & Sultry Eyeshadow Palette
- Setting Spray
- Physicians Formula Eyeliner
- Marc Jacobs Gel Liner In The Buff