CoQ10 Matte Foundation by Bren New York Cosmetics
WAS $24.00 NOW $12.00
CoQ10 is an anti-aging ingredient that will minimize fine lines, smooth out wrinkles, and leave skin feeling youthful and luminous. Matte CoQ10 Foundation is silicone based. Provides a medium to full matte finish without the shine. Delays appearance of expression lines and slows down the aging process. Helps prevent loss of the skins structural protein collagen, therefore making the skin tighter and firms.
Features & Benefits
- CoQ10 5%
- Smooth finish
- Non drying
- Silicone based
- Suitable for all skin types
- Best for mature or aging skin
- Made in USA
1. It energizes your skin. Young skin has ample amounts of CoQ10 and so has lots of energy – energy needed to repair damage and make sure the skin cells are healthy.
2. It protects against photo-aging – that means premature aging due to over exposing the skin to the sun. The sun is the fastest skin ager. If you don’t believe me, just compare the skin on your behind (that is hardly ever exposed to the sun) to the skin on your face. Enough said!
3. It rejuvenates skin by stimulating skin cell activity. Active skin cells get rid of toxins easily and can make better use of nutrients. When your skin ages, all these processes slow down, causing dull and sallow, wrinkled skin. Boost your skin cell activity for younger looking skin with CoQ10.
4. It stimulates collagen production. Collagen is the protein that decreases as we age, leading to wrinkles and leathery skin. Helping you make more collagen, CoQ10 is a skin saving essential.
5. It is a potent anti-oxidant that acts against oxidative damage. This damage is done by, for example: UV rays of the sun, pollution, toxins, stress. And this damage all leads to one thing: premature aging that shows up on the skin. When metals oxidise, we call it rust. When humans oxidise, we call it aging. Sometimes it also leads to disease. So we need something to help us prevent ‘rusting’. Anti-oxidants like CoQ10 are the answer and have a critical role to play in both the body and the skin.
Vitamin Q, or Coenzyme Q10, is a life saver; without it our cells would not function properly, we would get old and ‘rusty’ a lot quicker. Make sure you supplement your body and your skin with CoQ10 so you can look and feel younger for longer.
Jeanette Kemert is a Cosmetic Scientist with over 20 years experience in the skincare industry. She is a formulation development specialist, consultant and lecturer.